- What Is the First Sign Of Cataracts? Posted on in Cataracts
- What is Presbyopia? Posted on in Presbyopia
- Understanding Age-related Macular Degeneration Posted on in Age-related Macular Degeneration
- What Are the Different Types of Cataracts? Posted on in Cataracts
- What Eye Drops Are Best After Cataract Surgery? Posted on in Cataract Surgery
- Post-Op Care for Cataract Surgery: Your Guide Posted on in Cataract Surgery
Albemarle Clinical Trials
At Albemarle Eye Center, our research department continues to take part in numerous FDA-monitored clinical trials.
We’re committed to improving ocular health, which is why we’re always on the search for new treatment options, medications, and medical devices that can benefit our patients.
Check us out on Facebook
We are a proud partner of US Eye, a leading group of patient-centric, vertically integrated multi-specialty physician practices providing patients with care in ophthalmology, optometry, dermatology, audiology and cosmetic facial surgery.